welcomex

welcomex

Saturday, January 17

I've come to the conclusion that it isn't that I'm not pretty it's just that God doesn't think I'm ready for that kind of relationship with someone yet.

When I was taking a shower I was thinking about why guys don't like me with thoughts like "I must be ugly" and "what's it about me that guys just don't like?" but then this though came to me almost as if God himself was talking to me "you're not ugly and you don't have a horrible personality, you are not ready for a relationship, you need time grow".

I then realized that "yes I am to immature" and "yes I don't have enough confidence in myself".
I've now come to the conclusion that I just need to help myself grow.
I also need to build my fairly low self esteem.
I now understand and accept that I will not (not until I grow as a person) have anyone to call a "boyfriend" for a very long time and I'm perfectly fine with that.


1 comment:

  1. there's a couple of things that help me boost my self esteem, make-up and perfumes! haha... I too, not the type of girl who has supreme self confidence, so I cling to those things to boost it up, I know it's not good > . < but I really can't help, lel.

    ReplyDelete